Week in the Life 2020 TUESDAY

Another day in May has come and gone.  We slept until about 10:00 this morning and then it was up and into the shower for me.

My shower is one of my favorite things about this house.  I love the subway tile with the black grout and love the jets and the fancy shower head.  It is pretty darn amazing.  It is a great way to start or end the day.  I wish my hubby were here.  He would love it too!

Cuddles with Sophie and Nora.  Sophie is holding her "B".  That's her blue blanket.  She has had one for as long as I can remember.  This one she's had since she was 3 or 4. 


It is calling for rain all week so I bet this is my view as I walk the dog in the tiny patch of grass we have.  Can't wait to have the sod in.

This sweet girl needed attention as I worked on my computer in the living room.  She knows she is not supposed to be on the table, but *alas* there she is!  Nora is a rescue and has been with us for about 6 months.  She is a boxer mix and is three and a half years old.

Today the school lunch that was delivered was Crispitos, cheese, tomatoes and fruit.  We popped them in the fridge and will snack on them later this week.

School work has become a very trying time lately.  I am thankful that school is almost "out" for the year.  When the quarantine first started, we did great!  We did crafts and games in between math and reading and it was a big deal.  Now?  We argue over how many pages she'll do and there are no crafts or games. LOL.  How quickly, the might have fallen!


For lunch today we had fresh corn on the cob and a red pasta with veggies and sausage.

It is finally time to get Sophie's room in order.  The devil desk was put together this weekend and now it is time to truly unpack and organize her room so that she can play and sleep there.  Since Jason's death she has slept with me, but I suspect soon that she'll want her own space.

Another stupid trip to Walmart.  Very few people were wearing a mask and social distancing was a joke.  Although Missouri is opening, people are not being smart about all of this.  I hope that my family stays Covid-19 free.  We are staying home for a few more weeks to be safe.

Our fridge today.

Sophie wanted company while she colored this evening so I made a little picture to hang on the bulletin board in her room.  It says You are SO loved.

Today was cold and rainy, not a typical day in May.  I wanted to chill on the back porch but it was just too yucky.

Holy moly!  My legs are freakishly pale!  LOL.  This is the rug on the back porch.

A Zoom call with some of my TeachersPayTeachers friends tonight was fun and informative.  Although we are competitors, we are also friends and cheer each other on.  If only more of the world could be like that!



Comments